Poultry Farm Manager Required ASAP
Robertson Recruitment are looking for an Experienced Poultry Farm Manager to work for one of our prestigious clients based around Suffolk on a full time permanent basis. Our client is looking for individuals who are not afraid of getting their hands dirty, and have a can do attitude! You will be required to manage a small team and help support other areas when required. Having a flexible approach for this role is key, as you will be required to work weekends with early morning starts and evening work.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in working in agricultural environments, Poultry knowledge/background and have their own transport. In return, you will receive a competitive salary, Accommodation, Bonus, pension, 32 days holidays with the opportunity to grow and prosper within a reputable company!
The Poultry Farm Manager role would involve but not limited to:
- Managing the day-to-day farm operations
- Proactively maintaining poultry to a high standard
- Site security to be maintained and monitored, ensuring any issues are noted
- Ensuring that the livestock has ready access to fresh water; has appropriate environment; are free from pain/injury/disease; are provided proper facilities and company of the own kind, also a diet to maintain full health
- Observing all hygiene rules, this includes personal hygiene, hand washing, boot dipping/changing and the wearing of all protective clothing
- Maintaining house hygiene, dusting, light fitment cleaning, sweeping up, friable litter and clean boot-dips, keep the farm clean and tidy
- Managing Farm Health and Safety rules and procedures
- Other Tasks such as Alarm Calls
The ideal Poultry Farm Manager candidates would:
- Have relevant experience working as an farm manager and dealing with live stock (desirable)
- Be able to work under pressure and support a small team
- Have a great eye for details and a high level of accuracy
- Have good level of English
- Be numerate and literate
- Have excellent timekeeping
- Have a positive attitude towards work
- HAVE ACCESS TO OWN TRANSPORT (ESSENTIAL DUE TO LOCATION)
Poultry Farm Manager Benefits:
- working 48hours per week (finish time can differ depending on company needs) 6 days/week
- Pension Scheme
- 32 days holidays (including bank holidays)
- family orientated company
- Opportunities to progress within!
If you think you`re the right person for the role apply now! For more information please get in touch on 0115 845 6550!!
**Suffolk, farm, Broiler, poultry, chicken, Farm manager, food production, livestock **