Farm Worker Required ASAP
Robertson Recruitment are looking for a Farm Worker to work for one of our prestigious clients based around Scunthorpe on a full time permanent basis. Our client is looking for individuals who are not afraid of getting their hands dirty, and have a can do attitude! You will be required to work within a small team and help support other areas when required.
The ideal candidate will have experience in working in agricultural environments, Poultry knowledge/background and have their own transport, as some travel will be required. In return, you will receive a competitive salary, pension, 32 days holidays with the opportunity to grow and prosper within a reputable company!
The Farm Worker role would involve but not limited to:
- Pro actively maintaining poultry to a high standard
- Ensuring that the livestock has ready access to fresh water; has appropriate environment; are free from pain/injury/disease; are provided proper facilities and company of the own kind, also a diet to maintain full health
- Observing all hygiene rules, this includes personal hygiene, hand washing, boot dipping/changing and the wearing of all protective clothing
- Maintaining house hygiene, dusting, light fitments cleaning, sweeping up, friable litter and clean boot-dips, keep the farm clean and tidy
- Adhering to all Farm Health and Safety rules and procedures
- Other tasks as per the managers` requirements within the candidates capacity
The ideal Farm Worker candidates would:
- Have relevant experience working as a farm worker and dealing with live stock (desirable)
- Be able to work individually under minimal supervision as well as working as a part of a team
- Have a great eye for details and a high level of accuracy
- Have good level of English
- Be numerate and literate
- Have excellent timekeeping
- Have a positive attitude towards work
- HAVE ACCESS TO OWN TRANSPORT (ESSENTIAL DUE TO LOCATION)
Farm Worker Benefits:
- working 44hours per week (finish time can differ depending on company needs) 6 days/week
- full training provided
- Pension Scheme
- 32 days holidays (including bank holidays)
- family orientated company
- Opportunities to progress within!
If you think you`re the right person for the role apply now! For more information please get in touch on 0115 845 6550!!
** Scunthorpe, farm, caretaker, poultry, chicken, operative, food production, livestock **